Earanee's partner wordt binnenkort bekend gemaakt.
The following measures are in force:
- No changing of partners is allowed.
- You must wash your hands before you enter, and both before and after any visits to the toilet. Please bring your hand gel or use the one in your dance room.
- Wear a mask upon entry, upon leaving, when walking through the dance room and when social distancing guidelines cannot be respected. When you dance it is not mandatory to wear your mask, though please feel free to leave it on should you prefer.
- Keep a distance - also when you are dancing! - of a minimum 1.5 meters with your other classmates (aside from your couple dance partner) and teachers.
- Avoid contacting surfaces in the room, or disinfect after use.
- Avoid any contact with another group. Please wait outside until the dance room is empty or follow the teachers instructions.
- Are you sick; do you have fever? Please stay at home (No reimbursement will apply in case you are in quarantaine or you are tested positive to COVID-19 and cannot attend class).
If you want to read more, you have a look here, (but it is only in French).
Voor absolute beginners. Ontdek Lindy Hop voor de eerste keer. Er is geen danservaring vereist.
We beginnen met de basis en doorlopen de essentiële stappen om je zelfverzekerd genoeg te krijgen om sociaal te dansen.